Thomas A. Hardy, J.D., M.Ed., N.C.C., C.R.C., C.C.M
- Currently in Private Practice
Prior Insurance Industry Experience:
- Review of disputed claims under ERISA guidelines for LTD, STD, LIFE and WOP policy language. Provide direction to outside counsel, attend mediation and settlement conferences, and approve settlements.
- Supervise Medical Department, Vocational Rehabilitation Department and Local Counsel for national insurer. Manage $2 million budget. Streamline work process and increased productivity by as much as fivefold per position.
- Coordinate utilization of outside vendors for optimal outcome of medical and vocational services to support operations within budgetary constraints.
- National Representative of Private Insurance Industry to the Inter Organizational Task Force (IOTF). Head of Legal Affairs Committee. Advise Multi Disciplinary group headed by Department of Labor (DOL) and Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden
Juris Doctor, 2002.
- University of North Texas
Masters Degree, Counseling, 1988.
- Borromeo Seminary College of Ohio.
B.A. English Literature, 1982.
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Commission of Insurance Rehabilitation Specialists
- Accredited Attorney for the Preparation and Prosecution of Veterans Claims
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Counseling Association
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association